Are you an Accounts Payable (AP) Clerk looking to be a part of an organization who has all the right stuff?
Looking for a company whom stands for the right Core Values?
Integrity Honesty Passion Professionalism Customer Focused Community Oriented
KDL Group of Companies’ Corporate Office in Fort St. James, BC is currently recruiting for a part time AP Clerk with excellent talent, skills and abilities to be part of the team.
This AP Clerk position will be directly responsible for performing data entry and related duties in disbursing non-payroll accounts payable to individuals, suppliers, corporations, and other entities. This includes maintaining ledgers, credit balances, and account irregularities. The A/P Clerk will also ensure the timely and accurate processing of payment documents such as purchase orders, travel reimbursements, stipends, and any other accounting transactions related to A/P management. Other duties as necessary.
Experience & Qualifications
- Post-Secondary education in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or other related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a high level of moral judgment for handling confidential information and monetary transactions.
- Experience in gathering data, compiling the proper information, and preparing financial reports.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office productivity suite.
- Valid BC driver’s license
Perks with working with the KDL Group of companies:
- Competitive compensation
- Great and Safe Work Environment
- Professional On-going development
Opportunity of a lifetime: Exciting Career with flexible holidays, work-life integration, and offer personal time off to help maintain balance.
Did we pique your interest? Then email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Accounts Payable Clerk.