Are you a Bookkeeper looking to be a part of an organization who has the right staff?
Are you looking for a company whom stands for the right Core Values?
Integrity Honesty Passion Professionalism Customer Focused Community Oriented
Fall River Logging Ltd. division out of Courtenay, BC is currently recruiting
for a Bookkeeper with exceptional
talent, skills and abilities to be part of their team.
The KDL GROUP is a group
of companies whom have combined resources
development and forest management
into a 40 year SUCCESS story in one of British Columbia’s most beautiful and
remote Forestry Districts; namely throughout the Fort St. James, Mackenzie,
Prince George and Courtenay BC Forest Districts.
This position will be reporting to the Divisional Controller and shall be responsible for providing financial and administrative services. This includes processing and monitoring payments, invoices and expenditures, monitoring payroll and ensuring all required spreadsheets and databases are up to date and assisting with the month end and year end processes. Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure that the finances are accurate and up to date, meet month end deadlines, that staff are paid in a timely and accurate manner, and that vendors and suppliers are paid within established time limits as well as adhere and supporting the KDL Safety Program.
Experience & Qualifications
- One (1) year plus of recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Book keeping is a must
- Post-secondary education is considered an asset
- Experienced with working office equipment
- Strong knowledge and skills in the Microsoft Office programs ( Outlook, Word, Excel); understanding of the Vista (Viewpoint) accounting software would be an asset
- Proficient in managing projects and other time-sensitive activities
- Experienced working under pressure with tight deadlines, and attention to detail
- Valid BC driver’s license
Perks with working with the KDL Group of companies:
- Competitive compensation and Benefits package
- Great and Safe Work Environment
- Professional On-going development
Opportunity of a lifetime: Exciting Career with flexible holidays, work-life integration, and offer personal time off to help maintain balance.
Did we pique your interest? Then call us at our number (250) 996-8032 / fax (250) 996-8742 or email your resume including cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Bookkeeper”.