Are you a Controller looking to be a part of an organization who has the right staff? Looking for a company whom stands for the right Core Values?
Integrity Honesty Passion Professionalism Customer Focused Community Oriented
KDL Group in Prince George, BC is currently recruiting for a Divisional Controller with exceptional talent, skills and abilities to be part of their team.
The KDL GROUP is a group of companies whom have combined resources development and forest management into a 40 year SUCCESS story in one of British Columbia’s most beautiful and remote Forestry Districts; namely throughout the Fort St. James, Mackenzie, and Prince George BC Forest Districts.
This Divisional Controller position will be responsible for several key areas: office administration and the supervision of the administrative staff, payroll for both employees and Prince George contractors, and all aspects of the accounting and finance for the Prince George division. This includes financial statements, key analytics & reporting, month-ends, GL maintenance, account reconciliations, and both A/P and A/R – which will include building and maintaining professional relationships with Prince George’s customer and vendors alike. Other responsibilities include budgeting & cash forecasts, banking fixed assets, fleet and insurance, contract administration, audits, taxes, and very importantly, adhering the company’s Health and Safety Program.
Experience & Qualifications
- Professional Accounting Designation with 5+ years of progressive experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience;
- Full cycle accounting experience (preparing journal entries, working papers, financial statements, notes, lead sheets, etc.);
- A good foundation in hands-on transactional accounting;
- Experience in audit and internal controls;
- Business processes implementation is required;
- Experience creating and managing budgets for a large, distributed organization;
- Track record of successfully coaching, developing, and managing a team;
- Experienced working with a mid-size ERP system is an asset.
Perks with working with the KDL Group of companies:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits & Pension Plan
- Great and Safe Work Environment
- Professional On-going development
Opportunity of a lifetime: Exciting Career with flexible holidays, work-life integration, and offer personal time off to help maintain balance.
Did we peek your interest? Then call us at our number (250) 996-8032 / fax (250) 996-8742 or email your resume including cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Prince George Divisional Controller.