K&D Shop, a division of the KDL Group of Companies in Fort St. James, BC is currently recruiting for a Parts Person with exceptional talent, skills and abilities to be part of their team.
The KDL GROUP is a group of companies whom have combined
resources development and forest management into a 40 year SUCCESS
story in one of British Columbia’s most beautiful and remote Forestry Districts; namely throughout the Fort St. James, Mackenzie,
and Prince George BC Forest Districts.
This position is the internal warehouse parts and logistic specialist. This role supports the team of heavy duty equipment and play an integral role in managing the flow of necessary components for our log hauling trucks. This role will be required with day-to-day tasks related to ordering parts, picking, shipping, and receiving.
Experience & Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the parts or material handling in an heavy equipment and/or commercial trucking industry is ideal
- Parts Journeyperson Certification is considered an asset
- Experience in maintenance in the Logging (Forest) Industry is required
- Experienced with working with a forklift, reach truck and/ overhead crane
- Experience with ERP is ideal
- Great personality and self-motivated
- Valid BC driver’s license
with working with the KDL Group of companies:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits & Pension Plan
- Great and Safe Work Environment
- Professional On-going development
Opportunity of a lifetime: Exciting Career with flexible holidays, work-life integration, and offer personal time off to help maintain balance.
Did we pique your interest? Then call us at our number (250) 996-8032 / fax (250) 996-8742 or email your resume including cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: “Parts Person”.