The KDL Group is currently seeking individuals for the position of
Forest Technologists and Field Foresters
KDL Group has immediate openings for experienced Forest Technologists and Field Foresters in both Mackenzie and Fort St. James. These year-round, full-time, salaried positions consist of primarily fieldwork responsibilities. Work is located throughout the Fort St. James and Mackenzie Forest Districts and involves both town and camp work. Successful applicants will gain a wide range of experiences working in our diverse forestry departments.
Responsibilities and Requirements Include:
- Cutblock and Road development
- Timber reconnaissance
- Riparian classification
- Stream classification
- Timber cruising
- Safe ATV and snowmobile operation
- SP Data collection
- Preference given to those able to register with ABCFP
- Valid class 5 driver’s license required
- Physically fit to endure the rigors of full-time field work in all conditions
- Able to work cooperatively in a team, but also independently with little supervision
- Safe work mindset is required
What KDL Group Offers:
KDL Group offers a competitive salary, with excellent group and extended health benefits that also includes pension contributions. Professional development is encouraged, and professional fees are paid by the company. We offer flexible holidays and encourage work-life integration and offer personal time off to help maintain balance.
How to Apply:
Initial review of applications will commence immediately; however, this competition will remain open until the positions have been filled. Apply today by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: Forestry. We thank all candidates who apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.